Friday, June 29, 2012

Kaden

I know this blog is mostly about Dylan and his journey...but I feel the need to express how grateful I am that Dylan has been blessed with such an amazing big brother, Kaden. Kaden and Dylan are the best of friends. They do everything together. Kaden is so incredibly sweet and patient with Dylan, as is Dylan with Kaden. They definitely have their "brother" moments where they fight and get mad at each other. But they really are so good with each other the majority of the time. Kaden is constantly asking Dylan if he is okay and giving him loves to help him feel better if he is sad. He cheers him on when Dylan is learning something new (like walking or learning his colors, etc) I know that Kaden will continue to be Dylan's little protector and motivator and best friend. And I can already see Dylan reciprocating the same emotions back for Kaden in his small ways right now. I feel so blessed to be a mother, but especially to be the mother of THESE two boys!
     

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome to acknowledge Kaden like that cause he IS so good with Dylan. Patient! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sweet. You have such handsome boys. Kaden is a wonderful big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, those boys are the sweetest little buddies. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete