Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Prayer Request

I have a big prayer request to ask of those who pray.

My cousin, Jason, was deployed to Afghanistan about two weeks ago and we just found out this morning he was riding in a truck when an IED went off. He is injured (listed as serious), but doing okay. We aren't exactly sure on the extent of his injuries. We know he has a concussion, his face was injured and his knee was injured...but the extent of each is unknown. He will require some surgeries, that much is known.

Please pray for Jason and his family...pray for thanks that he is alive and going to be okay and pray that he heals well and quickly and please pray that his family will be comforted during this time.

Thank you so much, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. My prayers are with him and his family! My sister is over there and my heart skipped a beat when reading this!! SO grateful for all of their service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for him. I have a friend who was in a tank hit by an IED, he came out with injuries but ended up being ok. Praying it's the same for Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep him in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete